Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Sassy Curmudgeon: If Wishes Were Horses Testicular Atrophy (or, Like Father, Like Daughter)

The Sassy Curmudgeon: If Wishes Were Horses Testicular Atrophy (or, Like Father, Like Daughter)

awesome post by sassy curmudgeon. stolen, because i love when art is interactive, someday i hope to open a gallery or museum around this concept.

which reminds me of a art show during my undergrad, 100 years ago, at sdsu there was an artist who made sculpture out of large wooden beams, and they could be moved and changed by finding secret levers or compartments in the beam. it was so much fun to try, and also to observe people interacting and trying to figure out the puzzle. i will try to find out something about this artist and post it.


(tangent) i know i haven't been very clever on my blog lately and have been borrowing heavily from other clever people. but that is because i need to do homework for chapter 5, 6, 7 in statistics, write the critical analysis on my meg whitman paper, and meet with my group about my dupont financial statement analysis. it is much less time consuming to borrow than create, so get over it.

i am making responsible choices for me future. having an mba better be a-w-e-s-o-m-e.

No comments: